1. To effectively and fervently preach and teach the Word of God.
2. To Biblically lead the members and staff of Belleview Baptist Church in areas of worship, evangelism, discipleship, ministry and fellowship.
3. To provide pastoral care through Biblical guidance and counseling.
4. To assist and equip our membership to effectively reach the lost, not only in our community, but wherever God should lead .
- He shall be either ordained or a candidate for ordination
- Higher education is required, with some seminary education preferred.
- Shall meet Biblical qualifications as set forth in I Timothy 3:1-7 - He shall be a good steward of his income and faithful in tithing.
- If married, his wife shall share in his dedication and loyalty to God and the church.
Please send resume to either the email or physical address below. Upon request, please provide a DVD or link to streaming media. Submission end date is December 18, 2020.
Contact: David Stolz, Chairman, Pastor Search Committee
About Belleview Baptist: Belleview Baptist has been serving the Lord for over 210 years. We are located south of Burlington, KY with an average Sunday morning worship attendance of 200 members. Our facilities include a newly constructed 400 seat sanctuary, education wing and fellowship hall. Services are held Sunday morning, Sunday evening and Wednesday evening. Belleview Baptist is a rural church with far reaching appeal. We are truly a church family with active adult, youth and children’s ministries. Our current church staff consists of full time Youth Pastor, Music Director, administrative and custodial personnel.